Trading 8s are a guitar duo that creatively blend acoustic and electric guitars to form their unique, expansive sound. Their set combines traditional Jazz tunes with classic popular songs, by artists such as James Taylor, Norah Jones and The Beatles; creating a sophisticated musical soundtrack to your event!
Trading 8s are a talented and well experienced guitar duo based in Leeds, consisting of Leeds College of Music graduates Calvin Travers (Electric Guitar) and Toby Noble (Acoustic Guitar). With their music ability and wealth of experience, Trading 8s are sure to bring a sophisticated musical soundtrack to your event, creating a unique blend of popular and Jazz/Roots music.
- High musical and technical abilities, award winning graduate of a prestigious music conservatoire
- Years of playing experience from intimate gigs to 3000+
- Top quality musical instruments and PA system allowing for great sound and spread at controllable volumes.
- Compact setup taking very little floor space (2x1m), and quick set up and pack down times.
- Happy to learn song requests free of charge with a weeks’ notice.
As well as being flexible musically, by tailoring their set list and taking requests, Trading 8s are keen to work with their clients regarding dress code, timings and set lengths to ensure maximum satisfaction for the customer. Trading 8s can also play music through the PA during set breaks to keep the atmosphere alive.
- Starting Price 265.00